Today's guests are Jean Chatzky and Kathryn Tuggle. Casey, Jean and Kathryn discuss their new book, "How to Money".
Key takeaways from the show:
- How do young people learn financial literacy like short-term spending and long-term planning?
- What are families missing when they teach their children about money?
- Tracking spending, budgeting, & apps
- What resources can parents use to educate themselves to better educate their kids about finances?
- When to start teaching kids/teens about money
- Teens working & earning their own money
- Why or why not connect allowance/payment to chores
- How to help your teen set-up an IRA
- Tips for teens regarding choosing majors & schools, student loans, and first jobs
Find more details about the show on our website.