This week is a solo show where your host Casey O’Roarty discusses back-to-school strategies for talking with your tweens and teens about expectations in the new school year.
Takeaways from the show
- Working through feelings for the upcoming school year with your teens
- Talking through goals and expectations with your teenagers
- Staying calm when talking to your teen about the school year
- Letting your kids take their own responsibility with their grades
- Trusting your children to decide what opportunities are important to them
- Allowing your kids to find their own motivation