Megan Barella loves to help parents unlock their parenting powerthrough her classes and coaching programs. As a Certified PositiveDiscipline Parent Educator, she brings a holistic approach to helppeople live and parent in connection with their highest selves."The Getting to Gold Project" is the program Megan is developingfor parents who are trauma survivors. Megan loves to cook, dance,do art projects, and spend time in the woods with her 7 year oldson in the Portland, OR area.
- The stress response systemtakes over
- Through awareness we can bring what ishappening internally into the open
- Parenting is incredible,courageous work
- Dan Siegel, Parenting From the Inside Out
- We want our kids tothrive!
- BeckyBailey of Conscious Discipline – “Awareness is the first agentof positive change”
- Be a gentle observer –awareness + self compassion ((you tubevideo))
- Hand over Heart
- Mistakes are opportunities tolearn
- Power of Repair
- Showing up the best we canwith the tools we have
- Our mistakes are notus!! Our patterns are what we have taken on to survive…
- Narrative therapy
- “I am not defined by mymistakes”
- Our body reads stress ASfear
- The power of our positiveintent
Join the Parenting for the Next Generation community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ParentingfortheNextGeneration/
And follow Megan at:
Want MORE?? Join the Joyful CourageTribe in our community Facebook group - Live andLove with Joyful Courage. Raising our children whilegrowing ourselves...
Make sureto SUBSCRIBEto the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latestshows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and reviewthe Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spreadthe show to an ever larger audience!!