Join the Joyful Courage Tribe in our community Facebook group - Live and Love with Joyful Courage. Raising our children while growing ourselves...
Welcome, thank you for showing up!
Super happy new year
- Love that everything is possible
- Fresh opportunities
- Embodiment of excitement/anticipation
The work of parenting….
- Really the work of human-ing
- Being in relationship with self/others
- Recognizing our own conditioning and breaking through to our souls desires
- Honored to support
Todays topic – what it means to hold the container and get the results you WANT
My experience of big goals and daily intentions/practices – a bit from my conversation with Edna – areas of growth for me around supporting my clients in declaring and creating results in their lives.
- Overarching goals “What do you want at the end of our work? How will you measure success?” This can be anything from potty trained toddlers (Katie’s reflection)/easier bedtime/deeper relationship with teens (Lorrianes feedback)/less yelling and more loving…
- Some is easy to measure, some, not so much….
- PLUS it is a pendulum swing
- Many. Small. Steps.
It is so important to set goals – that way you know where you are going.
- Cruise control vs being intentional
- Being intentional DOES require you to face some hard truths sometimes, to bump up against thoughts/ beliefs / emotions that maybe you have become really skilled at avoiding
- AND to live the fullest, most authentic life, we must make room for ALL of it – even the stuff that is hard
- I have weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- They all feed into each other
- The baby steps I take during the week set up my for the monthly goals,etc
- The ANNUAL GOALS are the container (remember, I mentioned that earlier?)
Living the practice
- It’s not even really about the goals, it is about the journey TO the goals.
- It is about going 100%
- Reference Krista’s blog post about 100% is easy
- It’s every moment of saying yes to the practice we have decided to commit to.
- “To be responsible, keep your promises to others, to be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
- what this means to me….
- Yes to myself for myself
- How that then influences the entire ecosystem around me
- What do I mean by ecosystem?
- What happens in a healthy environment? Everything is influenced
My goals for 2018
- Ok – you all know how completely passionate I am about Joyful Courage
- Elevation with programs and podcast
- Being my OWN sponsor
- Continuously working to streamline the exchange of service <3
- SPECIAL TIME
- Family meetings - VIGILANT
- Small weekly “dates”
- Monthly bigger “dates”
- CONNECTION CONNECTION CONNECTION
- Sacred mornings
- Whole 30/ fueling my body with what it NEEDS
- MOVEMENT – yoga every day
Mistakes and compassion
- Ebbs and flows
- Stumbling blocks challenges
- ALL OF THIS ^^ is a PART OF THE PATH
- Wake up calls to more intention!
- Things to CELEBRATE
Always moving forward
- What are your goals for 2018?
- What will you be practicing daily?
- How will you support yourself in this important work?
- Do you want a community?
OH – also wanted to share my WORD OF THE YEAR!!!
Journey to Joy Ecourse
Journey to Joy is a 3 part offer.
Each Module contains a video, audio and workbook to guide you in doing your work.
You will increase your awareness around the areas you are stuck (you know, the irritation that never seems to go away... the exhaustion, the guilt and shame that shows up so often after you have "dealt with" the challenges your kids bring on a regular basis.
You will spend time exploring new choices, new ways of being... Inviting in the qualities that are missing. Love, compassion, self acceptance and non-judgement... You will learn how to open up your body and allow these emotions in.
You will create a practice for teaching your body and mind a NEW pattern, making this new way of being more readily available when you need it.
SO EXCITED to share this with you! Get more info and register at www.joyfulcourage.com/joy
All the goods at www.joyfulcourage.com/yes
Back by popular demand!! The Joyful Courage intention bracelets are back in stock and I am THRILLED to have been able to have had the community vote on the reminders that are on them…. Breathe, Pause, Trust, Surrender, Kindness – what do you need?.
Joyful Courage SHIRTS
Women cut tanks and tees are ready for you to BUY NOW!! Wearable reminders for how you want to show up in the world.
DAILY INTENTION CARDS
What do you think about the Daily Intention Cards??? These cards are designed to support you in your conscious, intentional parenting practice.
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!