Today is a solo show – thank you for tuning in this week! Sit back and take in the thoughts and ideas that are currently showing up for me and in our community.
A Free Spirit Life
A new show hosted by Shannon Kinney-Duh. Find out more at http://www.afreespiritlife.com/
or search for A Free Spirit Life on iTunes or wherever you get your podcast.
Living Joyful Courage Membership Program
- Doors are OPEN through October 1st!
- Join us today!
- Members share their experience of learning and community
- Themes coming up: October – Mindset, November – Respect, December – Gratitude
- Access to all past webinars, as well as content over the next three months
- 3 month commitment for one payment of $159
- Book a short FREE call to ask questions https://ljc.youcanbook.me/
- Together Live event with Glennon Doyle and friends
- Belonging and significance as an underlying principle of PD
- Humans are great perceivers, not great interpreters
- Growing relationship while guiding them to learn from mistakes is what Positive Parenting is all about
- Shopping cart analogy
- My child is going to learn what they need through mistakes and experiences
- Our conditioning gets in our way when we choose to parent this way
- Fear shows up – controlling and rigid, what is the right thing to do?
- The space between authoritarian and permissive styles
- Brene Brown – check her out Braving the Wilderness
- True belonging is something inside of us, requires trust
- Conscious parenting requires us to trust our children, their foundation and relationship
- Our declaration of using PD can make others uncomfortable
- My vision is to have confident, capable kids who can navigate the world with kindness and assertive – interruptions to the ugly in the world
- You have to be who you are
- So easy as the parent to get up in their (our children’s) grill
- Children get to DESIGN themselves
- Taking a look at our own modeling, self acceptance, recognizing fear
- My children can only hear their soul’s voice is to release my fear and trust
- What are your thoughts?? Share in the Live and Love with Joyful Courage FB Group
- GIVEAWAY!! Win a copy of Love Warrior by writing a review of the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes
Come back next week for a brand new interview! Listen to the podcast through the website OR subscribe!!! Find me on iTunes, Google Play or iHeartRadio!