· Getting curious, noticing lack of skills to complete task (ie going to sleep)
· Getting curious so we can be solution minded, see where child has influence
· Children long for connection, they settle for attention
· Creating routines that help kids know what is happening and allowing them to have influence
· Making agreements to help kids create boundaries
· What is my child’s perspective?
· Asking how am I feeding this problem?
Click here to find out more about A Mother's Journey to Joyful Courage - coming Fall 2017 to Bellingham, Seattle and Portland!
Young Living Essential Oil
You’ve heard me speak a bit about the benefits I am experiencing with Young Living Essential Oils – let me know if you want to chat more by shooting me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to http://bit.ly/caseyyloils - I am happy to support you!
Coaching with Casey
Are you playing with the idea of one on one coaching? I currently have a few spots available in my schedule and would LOVE to work with you.
Coaching with Casey is a three month commitment. We will explore your vision for parenting and even bigger, how you want to show up for your life. We explore mindset, and how shifts in mindset create big shifts in relationship. And finally, we deep dive into the tools and strategies of Positive Discipline for teaching, modeling and practicing life skills.
Coaching is an investment. If you would like to find out more, and explore the possibility that coaching is a good fit for you, schedule a 20 minute explore call. Click here and we will schedule our call!
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!